Sunday 24 February 2013

Christoph Waltz wins Best Supporting Actor for Oscar 2013



Christoph Waltz said... "I think, like, five minutes ago I got this ... I was on a list of the greatest actors around ... How do you think someone feels when his name is called in that context? I can't tell you. I'm sorry."

With "Django Unchained" doing blockbuster business, Waltz was asked what it was like starring in the highest grossing western of all-time: "I'm just an actor, not an accountant."
He admitted he thought of an acceptance speech but didn't go to the trouble of writing one. Then Waltz emphasized yet again his admiration for the writer-director behind "Django" and his previous winning role in "Inglourious Basterds." "Quentin writes poetry, and I like poetry," said Waltz.

No comments:

Post a Comment